The online movement due to COVID-19 has led to saturation on social media. Brands need to stand out in a unique way on social media, now more than ever before. Are you in the process of creating your social media strategy for 2021? Marketing professionals and small business owners, how can you best showcase your brand on social media this year? How can you improve your social media presence? We explore some essential tips below.
Tip #1: Less is more
- Make sure to include the “less is more” approach in your social media strategy for 2021. Your brand should take a “less is more” approach when posting content on social media.
- Consider the importance of timing when you post content about your brand on social media.
- Create content that is thoughtful and engaging and valuable to your audience, especially during COVID-19.
Tip #2: Visual is eye-catching
- Did you know that 90% of information that is transmitted to the brain is visual? Make sure to include visuals in your social media strategy this year.
- Create visuals that are eye-catching for your audience. The visuals that you create should make your audience pay attention to your brand’s message.
- It is important that your visual strategy includes researching your audience and thinking about what sort of content they would like to see. Create a mood board that will assist to shape your direction, and think about how you can adapt your visual strategy for each social media platform.
Tip #3: Create a community using a group
- A community is a group of people who have a shared interest, value, aim or belief.
- Improve your game on social media in 2021 by creating a group on social media around your brand. You can create a group on Facebook or LinkedIn.
A social media group is beneficial for your brand because you can gather valuable audience insights by listening to conversations that people have in the group.
- Show off your human side in the group. The group can create a community with your brand in mind. These frequent interactions can assist in creating brand trust and loyalty.
- Share valuable content and create a conversation around your brand.
Tip #4: Create an offer
- Another way to boost your social media game in 2021 is to promote offers and discounts on social media. By promoting offers and discounts on social media, people will be aware of your products, and you might also gain some new customers.
- Offer special deals to your customers often on social media so that they can stay constantly engaged.
- Think of ways to personalise offering discounts to your customers – such as offering discounts on birthdays.
Tip #5: Reporting is key
- It is necessary to use reports to see what is working and what isn’t working on social media.
- It is vital for you to concentrate on data that drives your business decisions.
- A detailed social media report identifies your aims, strategies and successes.
- A report identifies which content brings the most engagement.
- Reports let you compare metrics to see which kind of content resonates with your audience.
In conclusion, you can use these tips to enhance your social media strategy in 2021. Make sure to engage and connect with your audience on social media in a meaningful way, and let them know that you care about them.
Would you like to get your brand noticed on social media? Contact Social Storm for all your social media marketing needs. We specialise in social media account management. Phone us today on 078 797 0096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help your brand stand out on social media.